Recipe Servings: 4
- Pizza dough
- 200 gms chocolate (semi-sweet)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped cashews
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp icing sugar- to garnish
- 2 Tbsp strawberries, chopped or you can spread 1 Tbsp strawberry sauce before serving
- Roll out the dough and bake at 180 degrees till it starts to brown slightly. Take it out and keep aside. (Keep the dough 1/2 cm thick)
- In a microwave proof bowl add chopped chocolate, milk and butter. Microwave it for 2 minutes or till it melts with mixing it in intervals.
- To that mixture add the chopped nuts. Mix together and microwave it for 10 seconds.
- Spread this mixture on the pre cooked pizza base. Bake for 1-2 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Add the freshly cut strawberries on top or sprinkle some strawberry sauce on it. Dust with a little icing sugar.
- You can serve it chilled or warm.