- 150ml milk
- 2 Tbsp sweet potato, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 tsp elaichi powder
- Few saffron strands
- 1 tsp mixed nuts
Recipe Servings: 1 Total Cook Time:
- Boil the milk well and then add the mashed sweet potato into it. Cook well till the milk thickens.
- Now add the saffron strands to a cup of warm water and wait till they dissolve completely.
- Add this to the milk mixture and stir well. Stir in elachi powder and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- In the end, add nuts on top and empty the entire rabdi in a bowl and let it cool. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve chille