Valentine’s Day is upon us again. It’s a time of candlelit dinners, heart-shaped candy boxes and watching rom-coms while you drink wine with your Significant Other.
Wooing is less of an art and more of a science. Whether it’s your husband, boyfriend or lover, there are secrets that every woman needs to learn in mastering how to woo a man.
So, what to wear on Valentine’s Day? Designer Delna Poonawalla says,
- A few options: feminine, flirty and plenty of red and pink.
- Confidence is sexy! The easiest way to be subtly sexy is to be just that — subtle. Don’t reveal too much at once. Choose one body part to feature and that’s it. Throw on an off-the shoulder top, put on a backless jumper or show a tiny bit of neckline. Just not all at once. The key is to leave something to the imagination.
- In reality, you could wear anything and do your best to be subtly sexy, but if you don’t have confidence in yourself, it’s not going to matter. Confidence is super sexy, doesn’t cost a dime, but can also be one of the hardest things for some women to achieve.
- Whatever you decide to do or wear, or however you decide to look this Valentine’s, make sure that it makes you feel good about yourself, truly confident and is 100% YOU.
A new study proves that men really do find women in high heels significantly sexier. Higher heels can change the way a woman walks, making her hips sway a bit more as she negotiates walking at a more precarious height. Alisha Malik, Vice President, Mochi shoes says,
- Every woman needs a pair of high heels, even if she favours sneakers or flats more.
- There are a number of reasons why women enjoy wearing heels. Some women feel more confident when wearing heels, or like the attention it gets them. Others enjoy how heels flatter their bodies by making them appear slenderer.
- There are many different styles of heels that woman can choose from. These include pumps, stilettos, and wedges.
Minimalist jewellery has been trending for quite some time now. It’s because you almost can’t go wrong with delicate hoops, thin stacked rings, and geometric pieces, no matter what else you’re wearing. Another benefit: You can endlessly stack and layer pieces without ever looking overdone. This Valentine’s Day, love has a new language! Pradnya Mhaske from CaratLane says,
- CaratLane’s ‘New Expressions of Love’ collection comes with a unique expression.
- The highlights of the collection include leather strapped Hinglish bracelets which use a combination of English and Hindi scripts to form a word, ‘you captured my heart’ earrings which feature pixelated hearts, a ‘let’s wander together’ pendant which features footsteps, and a range of rings that feature romantic texts at the back as well as flexi rings which comprises stylish free size rings.
You are what you smell like. If you smell good, it’s a reflection of your inner soul and overall self. If you smell bad or unpleasant, it sheds a negative light on you as a person. Certain scents can change the perception of your physical image, too! Ishween Anand, CEO & Founder, Nyassa says,
- A princess with flushed pink cheeks, a goddess clothed in lavender buds, a danseuse swirling to nature’s beats, a medley of exotic fragrances. She is Nyassa.
- Nyassa born out of passion given form by inspiration, the ultimate in luxurious bath and body products.
- Nyassa range of products is all about fragrances and an enriched bathing experience.
- When it comes to scents, certain notes are said to act like aphrodisiacs. Like the famous Cleopatra was said to have used the scent of lavender to seduce her men. It is said to relax and make them feel nurtured. Similarly, Nyassa products is a medley of exotic fragrances like lavender, vanilla, jasmine, sandalwood, almonds to name a few.
- There’s a unique and sensual blend of notes that Nyassa uses in all the products which makes it a must buy to smell good and woo your man.
So, if you want to attract your man and make him desire you, you just need to get his attention the right way. And the rest, as they say, is history!